Trusted Technologies has special expertise in education technology. Working with both public and private schools, we can roll out and manage the most appropriate devices for your school, including iPads, Mac and PC laptops, tablets and Chromebooks. We work closely with technology and administrative personnel to develop multi-year, sustainable plans in order to facilitate a smooth transition and continued success.
Some of the key services we provide:
- Hands on device setup, management and roll-out
- Training for students and faculty
- Faculty and parent surveys to help drive decisions
- Best practice recommendations based on tested methods and experience
- Project management and administrative support
- Mobile device management (MDM)
- Google Console setup, configuration and Chromebook enrollment
We have decades of direct experience with private and public schools. Our Level 2 Google Certified Educators are experts in G-Suite for Education (formerly Google Apps for Education) and Chromebook implementations (which now account for 75% of all US public school laptop purchases).
Our approach uses multiple phases to guarantee effectiveness and long term success, including:
- Technology Audits
- Infrastructure Readiness Review
- One-to-One Preparation and Roll Out
- Instructional Technology Readiness Review
- On-Going Support & Integration Services
Contact us or call 475.675.0175 for a free consultation.